Friday, November 30, 2012

What I Wore (Or Mixing Florals and Stripes)



I borrowed a page from Lindsay's (also known as The Pleated Poppy) book, and tried pinning a flower to my floral scarf. I didn't get any comments on it when I went out, so maybe my attempt wasn't as successful as hers.

Have you seen how she styles her scarf with flowers?

what i wore wednesday at the pleated poppy
 
 
Anyway, here's the breakdown of my outfit:
 
Striped Cardi: Already had (F21)
Yellow tank: $4.98 (Old Navy)
Floral Scarf: $12 (Old Navy)
Jeans: Hand-me-down (Old Navy)
Flower pin: Handmade by me!
Shoes: $3.75 (Kohl's)
 
Linked up to Because Shanna Said So The Pleated Poppy


9 comments:

  1. I've been getting into infinity scarves lately!

    Also, don't forget to enter the giveaway happening on Cotton's Pickins right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll come check it out! Hope it's not too late.

      Delete
  2. I love it! I've been looking for a floral scarf so I can do something similar. Consider this your comment of approval/admiration. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks! (Is it ridiculous to need validation this way? It probably is. :P)

      Delete
  3. Hi there!!! Great outfit. LOVE IT! Your blog is great too. I am your newest follower!! I'm Hanna. Nice to meet you. You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! and i LOVE your shoes :-) Happy WIWW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! Best day of the week, right? Haha! I love to see all the outfits on parade.

      Delete
  5. oooh, I love the flowers pinned on there! I have a few so now I'm going to have to try it out. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart happy!!! I'll always try to reply!