Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sheet Music Wreath






I've seen a few pictures of these, and I thought they were so creative, so I thought I'd give it a shot myself. I wanted to personalize it for a friend who was getting married, and I couldn't find any tutorials that explained how to make one the way I saw it turning out in my head. It took me a little while to get it figured out, but once I did, it went pretty quickly.



When I showed the one I made for my girlfriend to my husband, he asked where ours was. Good response, babe! My girlfriend and her new husband are very musical, and while I love music (who doesn't, really?), I'm more of a book person. So I found an old book in our garage and made our wreath out of it rather than the vintage sheet music.

1 comment:

Comments make my heart happy!!! I'll always try to reply!