Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sheet Music Wreath Part Deux






All right, all right....so these aren't exactly made from sheet music! But they are still vintage paper wreaths.

After I made the first wreath for my girlfriend's wedding, my husband took a look at it and said "Where's ours?" So I went out to the garage, found an old book (I have NO idea where it came from, so obviously there was no sentimental attachment to it) and went to work. Now, I have to be honest, as a reader, it's a difficult thing to tear up a book....we have it drilled into our heads to be careful with books, right? Anybody else remember all the speeches we got in elementary school? So it was with much trepidation that I took on this project. ;)

The other is made out of a Bible that had been carried around/used so much that it had fallen apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my heart happy!!! I'll always try to reply!