Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Wait is Finally Over!!

Hooorayyyyyy!!!!
(If I knew how to do a cartwheel, I would be doing one right now!)

A couple of days ago, we got a call at 10 am telling us that we would be closing on our house at noon. Thank goodness I'd already showered. (When you're a mom of little ones, a shower -- and especially a morning shower -- is a hot commodity.)

Two of my brothers loaded up a moving truck with all of our stuff and drove from the Midwest to the South to bring it to us. They stayed with us for a couple of days and (bless their hearts!)
helped me get the living room and kitchen painted. I can't tell you how much that meant to me!! Oooh, but I do not like painting. Many hands make light work, though...is it weird that most cliches are so so true?

I can't wait to start posting pictures for all of you!

Today, a million boxes are calling my name. (Why do we have so much stuff????)

2 comments:

  1. congratulations- enjoy your journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear that you'll be in the new house for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart happy!!! I'll always try to reply!