Sunday, September 23, 2012

What I Wore

I just love What She Wore blogs, don't you? I love seeing how other people put outfits together; and the thing is, most of us probably have the same pieces in our closets and just don't put them together in the same way. And the truth of it is, don't we all people-watch anyway? So we can people-watch from the comfort of our own homes...although, putting it that way, it sounds kind of creepy.

I have mentioned before that I'm on a pretty tight budget. As in no budget.

That forces me to be more creative, and I enjoy the challenge.

So here's what I wore today.





Obviously, I'm going to have to have better lighting.

Breakdown:
Jacket: $3.99 (Thrift store)
Tank:  $.97 (yes, that 97 CENTS...good ol' Old Navy!)
Skirt: $8.99 (Ross)
Shoes: $9 (Target)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my heart happy!!! I'll always try to reply!