Monday, October 8, 2012

What I Wore to the Airport


We are taking Mother to the airport tonight, and I'm trying not to think about it. I love her so much, and miss her tremendously when we're apart...I was thinking today that I could've been born to anyone, and yet, I was born to her. I am so incredibly blessed.

But we're hitting a food truck on the way to the airport, and we've never done that before, so I'm looking forward to that part. Just not the part where she gets on a plane and flies away.

Button-down: Already had (Target, a few years ago)
Long-sleeved t-shirt: Hand-me-down (Abercrombie & Fitch)
Jeans: Hand-me-down (Old Navy)

I have decided that I like it when people get sick of their clothes...turns out that I get some really cute stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my heart happy!!! I'll always try to reply!