Monday, November 19, 2012

What I Wore (Or I'm a Little Bit Country)


My favorite part of this whole outfit is (are?) the lace tights!!! I'm hoping to wear these with as many things as possible! I went out for coffee with a friend later that night and switched out the cowboy boots for knee-high brown boots, and liked that look, too.

Dress: $3 (Goodwill)
Sweater: Already had (F21)
Belt: Already had (Rue 21)
Lace tights: $5.80 (F21)
Boots: Already had (Goodwill)

Linked up to Covered in Grace Still Being Molly

2 comments:

  1. Those tights are fabulous! I am loving textured tights lately. I want that sweater too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute outfit and I'm totally loving those tights! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart happy!!! I'll always try to reply!