Monday, December 17, 2012
How I Made a Rosette Necklace
I had someone ask me a while ago for a tutorial on a hot pink rosette necklace that I made...it's taken me a while to get this one up and going, but here it is!
1. I made 5 fabric rosettes.
2. I laid them out in the pattern I wanted on a piece of felt, traced around it, and cut the felt out.
3. I hot-glued the rosettes to the felt backing.
5. To one end of each piece of chain, I attached a jump ring. To one of the jump rings, I attached a lobster claw closure.
6. To attach the chain on each side of the necklace, I pulled the felt backing away from the rosette, put in a drop of hot glue, and sandwiched the chain in between the felt and the fabric.
That's it! See how it looks in an outfit here.