Friday, January 11, 2013

 
 
So a good friend of mine recently went through her closet and got rid of clothes that she no longer liked or could wear, and gave them to me. It's kind of like thrifting, but free! :)
 
I have been in a skinny-jeans rut, and these jeans are the perfect example of why I have been in the rut. I have been having such a hard time finding jeans that 1) are modern, 2) are not skinny, and 3) don't fit me oddly in the crotch. I didn't used to have this problem, so I don't know what the deal is...but if I find them to fit in the waist, they are too tight in the legs, and if they fit my legs, they have a huge gap in the waistband.
 
Buuutttttt, not long ago I ran across another picture on Pinterest of Gwyneth Paltrow wearing a black button-down and jeans. The caption read, "this look never gets old." And it doesn't, does it??
 
Shirt: Hand-me-down (Gap)
Jeans: Already had (F21)
Shoes: Already had (Kohl's)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my heart happy!!! I'll always try to reply!