Saturday, October 23, 2010

Can It Be????

Well, folks, it looks like we have a house after all!

At the same time, we've had our hearts broken a few times already, so I don't know that I should really think that it's for certain until all the papers are signed and the keys are in hand. Of course, this means completing the Big Move now, and I don't even want to think about all that that entails, especially leaving my family and trying to establish ourselves in a new place. It's very intimidating, and even more so for a homebody who doesn't really embrace change (that's me, in case you wondered).

I am trying to think of this move as an adventure, and look at it as exciting rather than devastating. I am definitely looking forward to taking our new home and truly making it ours. Hopefully I will be able to document all of that progress for all of you.

Thanks to this blog community, I am absolutely exploding with ideas for the new house! I don't think there will be time or space to put them all to use. ;)

1 comment:

  1. This will be wonderful for you!
    We lived in 3 different states in 12 years because of promotions with my husband's job. I won't say it wasn't stressful but it truly was and adventure! looking back, I wouldn't trade that time for anything. You'll do fine.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart happy!!! I'll always try to reply!