Saturday, December 18, 2010

Burritos from the "leftovers"

Once again, a large part of why I'm posting is so that I don't forget this recipe!
If I don't write things down, I will surely forget. I didn't used to be this way....I traded in my brain in exchange for some precious kiddos.

Shredded Beef Burritos

Leftover pot roast, marinated in fajita seasoning and shredded
Leftover white rice (from having Sweet and Sour Chicken)
Black Bean and Corn Salsa
Cheddar Jack cheese

Wrap in a tortilla and lightly brown all around.

The hubs drizzled queso over his....I put sour cream on mine. Ooooh, guacamole would've been sooooo good with this!

This was SO INCREDIBLY TASTY and made me feel pretty good as a domestic engineer....nothing went to waste this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my heart happy!!! I'll always try to reply!