Friday, September 28, 2012

What I Wore to Run Errands


I started seeing a lot of pale blue denim jackets this past summer, and thought that I needed to be on the lookout for one myself. Then a girlfriend of mine passed on a bunch of clothes that didn't fit her anymore. Score!

Other than that one new-to-me item, everything else here is a remix of things that I've had for years. When you see a basic item for a rock-bottom price, snag it! You will get more than your money's worth out of it, I promise you. And you can wear it so many ways just by changing up your accessories.

I also finally made a DIY salt-water beach spray for my hair, and it's still wet here.

Dress: $3.97 (JC Penney...back when they still "did" sales :P)
Belt: No idea (Rue 21...back when belts slung low on the hip were in style)
Boots: $24 (Goodwill...back when you could still find cowboy boots at Goodwill)
Necklace: I made it from scraps left over from my window treatments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my heart happy!!! I'll always try to reply!