Thursday, September 27, 2012

What I Wore to the Park



I've been on a major preppy kick all summer.

I subscribe to several fashion magazines; I love when they come out with what's new for that season, and I enjoy the challenge of working something new into my wardrobe. However, as of right now, I'm really disappointed in fall's biggest trends (brocade, burgundy, gold, printed pants, etc.). None of that fits in with my lifestyle very well. They (whoever "they" are) always say that we should never follow a trend just to follow one...so if it doesn't look good on me, or if it just doesn't work in my everyday life, I'm not doing it!

Wide-leg trouser jeans: Have had for about 5 years (Steve & Barry)
Polka-dot top: $4.97 (Old Navy)
Striped belt: Hand-me-down (Polo Ralph Lauren)
Yellow necklace: I made it!
Shoes: gift

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my heart happy!!! I'll always try to reply!