Thursday, October 18, 2012


Oh, my goodness, after seeing this pic, I just think I should never wear those jeans again. Arrg. I've been struggling with my workouts and pushing myself, and I need to up my game a bit, I believe.

I bought this shirt and a pink one in the same style and I just cannot figure out how to style them! What do you think? Have any ideas for me?

I wore this one with a pair of tan dress pants and I liked that, but typically, I don't buy an item if it can't be dressed up, dressed down, and worn in unexpected ways. I also don't usually buy an item in more than one color, which adds to my dilemma...now I have two shirts that I'm not wearing well, and as a result, not wearing at all!!!

So feel free to help me, friends.

Shirt: $5 (Kohl's)
Jeans: Already had, but am going to retire (NY&Co.)
Platform wedges: Already had (Charlotte Russe)z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my heart happy!!! I'll always try to reply!