Saturday, November 3, 2012

What I Wore (Or Texas Novembers Are Warm)

 
Top: $5 (Kohl's)
Jeans: $24.95 (Forever 21)
Shoes: Already had (Charlotte Russe)
 
So ordinarily, I'd hesitate to pay full-price for anything, but I feel like jeans are a totally different ball of wax. We wear them so much that it's a good idea to have jeans that fit well and  that we feel comfortable in. Plus, I had a store credit, so I didn't truly feel like I was paying full-price. And I've been in such a denim slump that it was worth it to me.

Linked up to Show Off Friday WTFab Still Being Molly Covered In Grace

3 comments:

  1. Lovely blog! I'm co-hosting WTFab bloghop this week! Found you there :) Remember to follow all the co-hosts:)

    And... I'm your newest follower!

    Kisses from Poland :*

    http://voguerka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart happy!!! I'll always try to reply!